Đăng nhập ẩn
Hội Yêu ngoại ngữ
Come to Learn - Learn and Love

Bạn muốn trở thành hội viên?
Hãy đăng ký ngay!
English / Dùng tiếng Anh tự giới thiệu bản thân - Introducing yourself in English.
Trang đầu <   2  3  4  5 > Trang cuối
03-04-2010 10:37:06 PM

Thành viên từ: 24-02-2010
31 tuổi

Tiếng Anh của Jay không tốt, nhưng cũng mạo muội dùng tý "vốn liếng" viết 1 cái  introducing myself! Nó chỉ simple thôi! :D Và chỉ là sample....

Các bạn có gì góp ý thêm nhé!

Cũng hy vọng các bạn sẽ dùng tiếng Anh  tự giới thiệu về mình. Bài viết xin hãy viết  luôn dưới topic nay, vì đây chỉ là phần để chúng mình training thôi. Để tránh việc lập nhiều topics , dẫn đến "loãng", yêu ngoại ngữ nhà mình, viết bài viết luôn ở dưới nhé! Có gì còn thảo luận, học hỏi, góp ý và sửa chữa cho nhau ^^. Thank you!

Nào! Let's go!!!

Hi everyone, my name is Jay. I was born January 16,1983.I’m 27 years old.I study in   National Taiwan University. My favorite subjects are English and Chinese. My favorite person is MJ , because  I like his singing voice. My favorite song is “heal the world”.Pizza is my favorite food.Discovery ís my favorite TV program.   I really like to surf the Net and reading books in free time. In the future , I want to be a successful woman.

P/S:

Someone said: if I want to be a successful woman, I must get married first! But I don’t know how to found my Mr.right?....These things trouble me!

But If I get maried and start  a family , I think I will be a good wife , a perfect mother and have a happy life with my small family ^o^.

(wahh! I'm feeling so tense)

03-04-2010 11:59:01 PM
Thành viên từ: 11-11-2008
27 tuổi
Your Mr. Right is somewhere in this life. Maybe he is trying to look for you (e.g. via Google :D). So Don't feel tense. I'm single now but have nothing to think rather than my job and my future. Hence, enjoy this life!
04-04-2010 12:26:22 AM

Thành viên từ: 24-02-2010
31 tuổi
phamthuhanght :

Thanks for your reply and words!

You right!  Have nothing to think rather than my job and my future!That's why i'm still single! he he...

04-04-2010 10:41:19 AM
:XJermany, I remain in love:X
Thành viên từ: 15-12-2009
35 tuổi
Hi everyone, my name is Leo Huang. I was born August 01,1980.I’m 30 years old.I study in Ha Noi University of Technology. My favorite subjects are English and Information System. My favorite person is Me , because I wanna discover mysefl. My favorite song is “Trouble is Friend” with Lenka. Phở is my favorite food.Disney Chanel is my favorite TV program for relaxing. I really like to talk someone about the life and trouble resolution. In the future , I wanna travel in the world with my love and no time to worried about money.

P/S: Someone said: behind a successful man, This is a lady sharing everything all the time ! But I don’t know how to found my love?....What a bad thing!

But If I get maried and start a family , I think I will be truely, manly deeply love my honey , wanna together have a fullfill happy life with my little family ^.^!

My English is very bad, sorry about copy them form typed from Jay !

04-04-2010 05:41:36 PM

Thành viên từ: 24-02-2010
31 tuổi
Hi Longvir! It's nice to meet you ! Don't worry about your english ability ,  your english is very well!I think one day you will see the girl of your dreams! ^^ Don't ever give up on your dreams...
04-04-2010 05:51:44 PM
:XJermany, I remain in love:X
Thành viên từ: 15-12-2009
35 tuổi
My name is Leo Huang, please check it again ! And I know about getting the help from Love Foreign Languege Group, I love it !
Well, nice to meet everybody here ! Glad to sharing about the master mind and joining this loved family !

04-04-2010 08:19:51 PM
Thành viên từ: 11-11-2008
27 tuổi

04-04-2010 10:32:02 PM
Thành viên từ: 26-11-2009
27 tuổi
hi everybody! I'm Tran Thi Huyen. I was born in 1987. I'm a student in Banking Academy.A long time, I hadn't used English so I fogot almost words,structure ... It 's about 2 years! :(
when I saw YN2, I realized that this club is everything I need! :) I can train my English! Help me, please!!! :P
My favorite subject is literature . My favorite person is no one :p. My favorite song is “Forever” (it 's the first song I can sing by English). I don't know what is my favorite food because I like everything :)).Cartoon ís my favorite TV program, I like Tom & Jerry, Kungfu Panda, Little Chicken .... I really like to surf the Net and cooking in free time. In the future , I want to be a successful woman like sis.Jay :D.
I really like P/S of Longvinr ... "Someone said: behind a successful man, This is a lady sharing everything all the time ! ". That 's the truth! I think that, too :p
Now and forever,Friends is my life. Because beside they I can laugh a lot, I don't have to hide myself. ;))
I was born and grow up at Son Tay town, near Ba Vi mountain. my father land has so many historic vestige,beauty spot as Tan Da spa resort, Ao Vua, Thien Son Suoi Nga, Ho Tien Sa, Khoang Xanh .... Near my house is the oldest village of Viet Nam - Duong Lam.
Welcome to Son Tay!
when you want to visit Son Tay! you can conect me! :p
YM: tran_huyen139
:x :x :x

05-04-2010 09:15:18 AM
:XJermany, I remain in love:X
Thành viên từ: 15-12-2009
35 tuổi
Hi Huyen,

Thank for inviting all of YNN2 Club to your house ! With our pleasure in deep soul (i love travel with free cost)
I Think must change the title of Club is "Connecting people with Foreign Language Love"

05-04-2010 09:37:26 AM
Thành viên từ: 25-12-2009
31 tuổi
Hi every body! My name is Thu. I’m 27 years old. I’m a reseacher in an Institute of Education. I’ve been a teacher for 3 year. I can teach maths for high school student. I really want to be better in English but I’m very lazy so my English is not better than before so much. Now I’m learning English with some people at home. My English teacher is an American. He is good teacher. You can be very surprise if you know my sister is very good at English. But she can’t teach for me. She said that I didn’t a good student. 
My home town is Thanh Hoa district. But I live in HN from I was a student. I graduated at Teacher Training of University.
My favorite is watching cartoons, films in HBO, CINEMAX, DISNEY chanel. The book I like reading the most is Doremon. I think I like Nobita: lazy, slow, … like sleep…
I respect president Ho Chi Minh the most. His smile is warm, his eyes are light.
I’m looking for my half. I think I will have a happy family.
(my English is not well, so thank you for reading and please correct it for me)

Trang đầu <   2  3  4  5 > Trang cuối